This section applies to participants who have already registered to complete a race in another event not organised by Leucan, and who wish to raise funds for children with cancer and their families. Leucan makes it possible for you to create your own fundraising page, regardless of when and where the races you complete take place.
You must first register to participate in the race of your choice and pay the registration fee if applicable. Then, click PARTICIPATE on the Run for Leucan website to create your fundraising page.
By creating your profile page on the Run for Leucan website, you will be able to:
- Personalize your fundraising page by adding text, pictures or videos
- Follow the progression of your donations on your thermometer
- Ask your network to make a donation by importing your address book and emailing them directly from your fundraising hub
- Send thank-you emails to your donors directly from your fundraising hub
- Access our tips and tricks to help you raise funds
- Add donations you’ve received in cash or cheques
- Pay your pledges directly on the website
Communiquez avec votre bureau régional de Leucan.
Show your colours and your solidarity: wear the Leucan running cap! Are you participating in a race to benefit Leucan? Do you want to show your support towards cancer-stricken children? Follow in the footsteps of Félix Séguin and Geneviève Nadeau, Step by Step Ambassadors, and purchase the Leucan sporting cap. Wear it proudly and really demonstrate … Continue reading Purchase Leucan’s running cap!