Come and discover the magnificent RécréoParc course on the St. Lawrence River shores in Ville Sainte-Catherine. Every kilometre counts when it comes to supporting children who have cancer and their families.
- New this year, the race will be timed for fun!
Schedule of the day
- 8 am – 9:30 am: Registration period
- 10 am: Start of the race 10 km
- 10:15 am: Start of the race/walk 5 km
- 10:30 am: Start of the race/walk 2,5 km
- 11:30 am: Ladybugs race start (1 km with medal presentation on arrival
Address: 5340 Boulevard Marie-Victorin, Sainte-Catherine, QC J5C 1L9
Phone: 450-876-0444, ext. 230
Each participant must pay registration fees and fundraise the amount of its choice, while respecting the minimum amount to be raised.
|5 km and 3 km||$25,00||$30,00|
(12 years and under)*
There is no minimum age to register!
* Parents can accompany young children.
** The fundraising for children who participate in the ladybug race aims to introduce young people to philanthropy.